Spread the word
You would like us to further introduce EELISA within your department, institute or student group? Here we have prepared a few PowerPoint slides that you can use. If you like, we can also come by and present EELISA to you.
Meet the EELISA team at FAU
More about the EELISA European University
- Budapesti Műszaki és Gazdaságtudományi Egyetem (Budapest, Hungary)
- Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (Erlangen/Nuremberg, Germany)
- İstanbul Teknik Üniversitesi (Istanbul, Turkey)
Universitatea Națională de Știință și Tehnologie POLITEHNICA București (Bucharest, Romania)
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (Madrid, Spain)
- Scuola Normale Superiore (Pisa, Italy)
- Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna (Pisa, Italy)
- Université Paris Sciences et Lettres (Paris, France)
- École Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées (Paris, France)
- Zurich University of Applied Science (Zurich, Switzerland)
Why is it called EELISA?
“We envision a future where societies thrive and master global challenges with smart and sustainable solutions empowered by European engineering.
A future where academic excellence and innovation are always linked to social responsibility and commitment.
A future where academic and non-academic partners come together to solve real-world problems.
A future where gender balance in STEM careers, sustainable mobility between institutions and cooperation between researchers, students and civil society are the foundations of a new European Higher Education.”